Fortified Roofing & Siding of Columbia, MO works with the best window manufacturer – Pella. With there innovative designs homeowners get beautiful, long-lasting vinyl windows.
Fortified Roofing & Siding will never install a product that we don’t believe in. We want our customers to have the best and not settle for sub-par material. With Fortified we offer the most beautiful and lasting products like our windows manufactured by Pella. If your goal is to reduce your heating and cooling costs, eliminate drafts, increase your comfort we can help find the perfect solution using Pella vinyl windows. As a pioneer in the window industry, Pella engineered their windows for durability and complete customization. Choose from the assortment of options to create the perfect look for your home while letting in as much light as you desire.
Vinyl Windows by BY PELLA®
Distinctive windows built for superior performance
For the homeowner who wants easy care and energy-efficient window, Fortified recommends vinyl windows by Pella. Choose between the three low-maintenance Pella® 350 Series, Pella® 250 Series and Encompass by Pella® vinyl windows all providing strength and durability to any home. Pella’s vinyl windows stay looking great for years; never needing painting, staining or refinishing.
Why Pella Windows
Pella has led the window industry since 1925. Their innovative technology and designs result in quality windows that are durable against aging, and deterioration due to weather. With their depth of knowledge and experience, Pella continuously produces beautiful, functional, and durable windows.
The Pella Difference:
Pella is the leading manufacturer of windows and has been since 1925. Their patented technology and innovative designs create perfectly crafted windows that are low-maintenance and energy efficient. With their knowledge and expertise, Pella continues to find a new way to develop beautiful, functional, and durable windows.
The Pella Difference:
Insynctive® Smart Solutions
Add Pella’s Insynctive smart technology for security and comfort to your home.
Testing at Pella’s Design Assurance Lab.
Windows are tested against: Accelerated weathering, Acid/Salt Corrosion, Effects of moisture on wood, Energy loss and Direct sunlight
Pella uses window glass specially designed for your climate for the most energy savings. Most Pella products are Energy Star partner.
Custom windows can be designed to your home.
Impact-resistant windows can withstand strong winds that can occur in Missouri tornado seasons.
Quickly change the look of your window blinds or shades with Pella’s exclusive snap-in technology.
VINYL WINDOW OPTIONS
Pella vinyl windows come in a variety of frame styles. Choose any of the styles to create a beautiful crafted look while achieving durability.
Single and Double Hung
Benefits Of Vinyl Windows
The kind of window frame is critical to the success of a project. With Pella’s quality craftsmanship, outstanding structural integrity, and long-lasting materials, you are guaranteed outstanding beauty and reliable performance year after year. Pella’s vinyl windows are an ideal fit for homeowners who are wanting energy efficiency and low maintenance. Below you can see other reasons homeowners choose vinyl windows.
- The attractive detailing on sashes and grilles creates a quality look
- Low-maintenance easy-care vinyl frames stay looking great for years. No more painting
- High-grade vinyl gives a consistent look and high performance with every product.
Pella vinyl windows will blend tastefully with your project’s interior and exterior design.
Pella’s Most Energy-Efficient Products
- All Pella vinyl windows offer energy-efficient options that meet or exceed ENERGY STAR® guidelines
- Exclusive multichambered frame design makes Pella vinyl windows 52% to 83% stronger than regular vinyl.
- An optional triple-pane glass that helps maximize energy efficiency and increase comfort year round.
- Fewer worries about drafts and leaks due to the triple protection against air and water infiltration. Pella vinyl windows feature an exclusive weather repel system that channels water away from home.
- Up to 18 insulating air chambers inside the vinyl frame (up to three times more than ordinary vinyl) ensures a quieter, more comfortable home by reducing sound transmission and heat loss.
- Interlocking sashes help seal out drafts and improve energy efficiency.
Extra Strength and Durability.
- Fewer worries about warping, sagging or bowing vinyl. Pella’s precision welding process helps eliminate “vinyl smile.”
- Pella’s enhanced vinyl formula is performance- tested for excellent weathering, durability and color retention.
- DuraColor™ exterior finishes on Pella vinyl window products are engineered to withstand high exposure to sunlight, humidity, and extreme temperatures.
Five Step to a New Window
Pick your frame style.
Select your glass.
Choose interior and exterior colors.